The Fall from Grace
Saurian were once a great empire, but removed from their throne most have a hateful view of the worlds other races, Humans in particular. Saurians get along fairly well with other lesser reptilians and some have found their way in the favor of dragons.
Alignment and Religion: Saurians have little use for religion; they feel that their gods either abandoned them or died out. Saurians instead pledge themselves to philosophies, and it is through these philosophies that some saurians manifest divine powers. Most Saurians are lawful and feel that their Empire Lost due to chaos from within.
Adventurers: Saurians adventure for a variety of reasons, usually related to their class. Saurian fighters, knights and spellblades go to battle to hone their skills and defend their people, while saurian priests, sorcerers and wizards scour ruins for lost knowledge. Saurians tend to have small skill sets tempered with a healthy dose of honor. Thus, saurians tend to favor the knight and sorcerer classes.
- +2 Constitution, +2 Strength, -2 Intelligence. Saurians are hardy and strong creatures, but a bit dull when it comes to new ideas.
- Medium: Saurians are Medium creatures, and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Saurians have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Natural Armor: Saurians get a +2 natural armor bonus due to their tough, scaly skin.
- Hateful Glare: Saurians get a +3 racial bonus on Intimidate checks.
- Fearless: Saurians get a +2 racial bonus on saves against fear.
- Languages: Saurians begin play speaking Common and Draconic. Saurian with high Intelligence scores can choose Bonus Languages.