The Fall from Grace
Descended from the Fey the High Elves took the path of Order and Study of the Arcane.
Physical Description: Although generally taller than humans, elves possess a graceful, fragile physique that is accentuated by their long, pointed ears. Their eyes are wide and almond-shaped, and filled with large, vibrantly colored pupils. High Elves tend to have Sharp Features.
Society:High Elf Society tends towards large cities with twisting towers. High Elf Cities sometimes allow visitors of other races, though they tend to be escorted heavily.
Relations: High Elves despise their Wild Cousins but tend to be neutrals towards most others tending to take a stance of "You don't mess with u, We won't turn you all into Frogs."
Alignment and Religion: High Elves pride themselves on Law and Order. Elves have had a difficult past and tend towards neutrality where possible. Most of the Religious Elves tends towards worship of Lawful Deities centering around Study, Knowledge, and Lawful Judgement.
Adventurers: Most Elves tend towards Arcane Classes most often Wizard. While other classes are fairly, common Druids and Rangers are almost nonexistent.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, –2 Constitution: Elves are nimble, both in body and mind, but their form is frail.
- Medium: Elves are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Elves have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: Elves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light (see low-light vision).
- Elven Immunities: Elves are immune to magic sleep effects and get a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
- Elven Magic: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus on caster level checks made to overcome spell resistance. In addition, elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Spellcraft skill checks made to identify the properties of magic items.
- Keen Senses: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception skill checks.
- Weapon Familiarity: Elves are proficient with longbows (including composite longbows), longswords, rapiers, and shortbows (including composite shortbows), and treat any weapon with the word “elven” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Languages: Elves begin play speaking Common and Elven. Elves with high Intelligence scores can choose Bonus Languages.